SADV Launches Fibre services to both Business and Residential customers
SADV will consider a last mile fibre build into your area once we have enough interest registered in your area for these services. Sign up or Register your interest now - help us to get the required uptake to get you onto the broadband superhighway !
This site will provide information and give you some idea of the following:
- • The benefits of Fibre over traditional Copper infrastructure such as ADSL
- • The Business and Residential services we are able to deploy
- • Fact Sheets on why worldwide bandwidth demand is increasing so rapidly
- • Educational Video content on FTTH
- • Video Case studies of FTTX rollouts in Europe
- • Coverage maps which will indicate active fibre in your area as well as future planned deployments (Note below an explanation of the legend on the coverage map)
• Check out the FAQ’s for more detailed explanations
- “Node Ready” means we have activated this node and are ready to deploy last mile fibre
- “Planned Deployment” means we are planning to activate this node in the near future
- “Future Deployment based on demand” are nodes that we will activate based on demand generated from this initiative
- Areas marked up in Green are areas that have been pre-installed with Fibre and are ready for deployment of services. These are generally Business nodes.
- Areas marked up in Red are areas that are planned for pre-installation of Fibre based on demand for services. These are also generally Business nodes.